Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Newburg. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newburg. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Newburg & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Newburg need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newburg?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newburg. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Newburg Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newburg? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newburg
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Newburg and communities nearby: