Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in North Middletown. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Middletown. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including North Middletown & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services North Middletown homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Middletown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in North Middletown. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The North Middletown Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Middletown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Middletown? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Middletown
KY Tree Trimming serves North Middletown and communities nearby: