Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Norwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Norwood. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Norwood & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Norwood homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Norwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norwood. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Norwood Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norwood? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norwood
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Norwood and communities nearby: