Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Oak Grove. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oak Grove. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Oak Grove & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oak Grove need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Grove?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Oak Grove. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oak Grove Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Grove, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Grove? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Grove
KY Tree Trimming serves Oak Grove and communities nearby: