Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Olive Hill. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Olive Hill. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Olive Hill & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Olive Hill should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Olive Hill?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Olive Hill. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Olive Hill Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Olive Hill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Olive Hill? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Olive Hill
KY Tree Trimming serves Olive Hill and the surrounding area: