Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Orchard Grass Hills. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Orchard Grass Hills. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Orchard Grass Hills & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Orchard Grass Hills should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Orchard Grass Hills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Orchard Grass Hills. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Orchard Grass Hills Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orchard Grass Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orchard Grass Hills? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orchard Grass Hills
KY Tree Trimming serves Orchard Grass Hills and communities nearby: