Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Owingsville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Owingsville. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Owingsville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Owingsville homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Owingsville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Owingsville. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Owingsville Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Owingsville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Owingsville? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Owingsville
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Owingsville and neighboring communities: