Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Park Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Park Hills. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Park Hills & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Park Hills need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Park Hills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Park Hills. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Park Hills Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Park Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Park Hills? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Park Hills
KY Tree Trimming serves Park Hills and neighboring communities: