Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Pine Knot. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pine Knot. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Pine Knot & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Pine Knot homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pine Knot?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pine Knot. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Pine Knot Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pine Knot, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pine Knot? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pine Knot
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Pine Knot and communities nearby: