Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Plantation. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Plantation. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Plantation & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Plantation homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Plantation?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Plantation. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Plantation Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Plantation, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Plantation? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Plantation
KY Tree Trimming serves Plantation and communities nearby: