Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Plum Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Plum Springs. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Plum Springs & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Plum Springs homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Plum Springs?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Plum Springs. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Plum Springs Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Plum Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Plum Springs? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Plum Springs
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Plum Springs and the surrounding area: