Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Plymouth Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Plymouth Village. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Plymouth Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Plymouth Village homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Plymouth Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Plymouth Village. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Plymouth Village Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Plymouth Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Plymouth Village? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Plymouth Village
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Plymouth Village and communities nearby: