Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Poplar Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Poplar Hills. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Poplar Hills & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Poplar Hills need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Poplar Hills?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Poplar Hills. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Poplar Hills Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Poplar Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Poplar Hills? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Poplar Hills
KY Tree Trimming serves Poplar Hills and neighboring communities: