Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Prestonville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Prestonville. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Prestonville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Prestonville homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Prestonville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Prestonville. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Prestonville Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Prestonville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Prestonville? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Prestonville
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Prestonville and communities nearby: