Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Princeton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Princeton. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Princeton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Princeton homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Princeton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Princeton. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Princeton Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Princeton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Princeton? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Princeton
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Princeton and the surrounding area: