Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in River Bluff. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in River Bluff. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including River Bluff & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services River Bluff homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in River Bluff?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in River Bluff. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The River Bluff Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in River Bluff, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in River Bluff? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN River Bluff
KY Tree Trimming serves River Bluff and the surrounding area: