Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Riverwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Riverwood. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Riverwood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Riverwood should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Riverwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Riverwood. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Riverwood Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Riverwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Riverwood? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Riverwood
KY Tree Trimming serves Riverwood and neighboring communities: