Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Russell. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Russell. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Russell & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Russell homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Russell?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Russell. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Russell Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Russell, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Russell? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Russell
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Russell and neighboring communities: