Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Russell Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Russell Springs. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Russell Springs & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Russell Springs need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Russell Springs?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Russell Springs. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Russell Springs Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Russell Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Russell Springs? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Russell Springs
KY Tree Trimming serves Russell Springs and neighboring communities: