Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Scottsville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Scottsville. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Scottsville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Scottsville homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Scottsville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Scottsville. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Scottsville Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scottsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scottsville? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scottsville
KY Tree Trimming serves Scottsville and neighboring communities: