Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Shepherdsville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shepherdsville. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Shepherdsville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Shepherdsville should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shepherdsville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Shepherdsville. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Shepherdsville Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shepherdsville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shepherdsville? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shepherdsville
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Shepherdsville and neighboring communities: