Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Simpsonville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Simpsonville. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Simpsonville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Simpsonville homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Simpsonville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Simpsonville. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Simpsonville Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Simpsonville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Simpsonville? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Simpsonville
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Simpsonville and the surrounding area: