Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Smithfield. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Smithfield. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Smithfield & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Smithfield homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Smithfield?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Smithfield. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Smithfield Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smithfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smithfield? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smithfield
KY Tree Trimming serves Smithfield and communities nearby: