Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Smithland. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Smithland. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Smithland & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Smithland should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Smithland?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Smithland. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Smithland Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smithland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smithland? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smithland
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Smithland and the surrounding area: