Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Smiths Grove. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Smiths Grove. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Smiths Grove & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Smiths Grove should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Smiths Grove?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Smiths Grove. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Smiths Grove Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smiths Grove, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smiths Grove? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smiths Grove
KY Tree Trimming serves Smiths Grove and the surrounding area: