Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in South Carrollton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Carrollton. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including South Carrollton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Carrollton should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Carrollton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Carrollton. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The South Carrollton Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Carrollton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Carrollton? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Carrollton
KY Tree Trimming serves South Carrollton and the surrounding area: