Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Springfield. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Springfield. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Springfield & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Springfield should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Springfield?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Springfield. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Springfield Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Springfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Springfield? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Springfield
KY Tree Trimming serves Springfield and communities nearby: