Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Matthews. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Matthews. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including St. Matthews & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Matthews need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Matthews?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Matthews. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. Matthews Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Matthews, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Matthews? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Matthews
KY Tree Trimming serves St. Matthews and neighboring communities: