Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Strathmoor Manor. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Strathmoor Manor. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Strathmoor Manor & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Strathmoor Manor homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Strathmoor Manor?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Strathmoor Manor. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Strathmoor Manor Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Strathmoor Manor, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Strathmoor Manor? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Strathmoor Manor
KY Tree Trimming serves Strathmoor Manor and neighboring communities: