Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sycamore. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sycamore. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Sycamore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Sycamore need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sycamore?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sycamore. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Sycamore Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sycamore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sycamore? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sycamore
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Sycamore and the surrounding area: