Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Valley Station. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Valley Station. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Valley Station & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Valley Station need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Valley Station?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Valley Station. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Valley Station Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Valley Station, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Valley Station? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Valley Station
KY Tree Trimming serves Valley Station and neighboring communities: