Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Wheatcroft. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wheatcroft. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Wheatcroft & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wheatcroft need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wheatcroft?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wheatcroft. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Wheatcroft Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wheatcroft, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wheatcroft? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wheatcroft
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Wheatcroft and communities nearby: