Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Wheelwright. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wheelwright. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Wheelwright & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Wheelwright should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wheelwright?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wheelwright. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Wheelwright Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wheelwright, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wheelwright? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wheelwright
KY Tree Trimming serves Wheelwright and communities nearby: