Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wilder. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wilder. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Wilder & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Wilder should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wilder?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wilder. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Wilder Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wilder, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wilder? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wilder
KY Tree Trimming serves Wilder and communities nearby: