Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wildwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wildwood. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Wildwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Wildwood need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wildwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wildwood. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Wildwood Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wildwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wildwood? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wildwood
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Wildwood and the surrounding area: