Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Wilmore. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wilmore. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Wilmore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wilmore need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wilmore?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wilmore. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Wilmore Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wilmore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wilmore? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wilmore
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Wilmore and the surrounding area: