Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Woodburn. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woodburn. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Woodburn & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Woodburn homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodburn?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Woodburn. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Woodburn Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodburn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodburn? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodburn
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Woodburn and communities nearby: