Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Woodlawn. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Woodlawn. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Woodlawn & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Woodlawn need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodlawn?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Woodlawn. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Woodlawn Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodlawn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodlawn? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodlawn
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Woodlawn and neighboring communities: